Developing the next generation of
Therapeutic Ultrasound Medical Devices
We are developing therapeutic ultrasound medical devices that can non-invasively open the blood-brain barrier.
Product and Technology
Innovative Technology Powering Biotech Advancements
Our technology uses a non-invasive approach and sonicate ultrasound to a specific brain region to safely open the BBB, thus allowing us to deliver drugs and various therapeutic agents to treat various brain diseases without a conventional surgical approach.
The real-time monitoring technology allows you to accurately monitor how much BBB opens and where it opens. This helps to fine-tune and optimize the treatment process.
BBB opening can be adjusted in a personalized way through real-time monitoring. Depending on the patient’s condition, the treatment can be adjusted and optimized to maximize the therapeutic effect.
Research & Development Opportunities
Contribute to the discovery and development of new therapies and therapeutic pharmaceuticals in the field of brain disease treatment.
Neumous’ ultrasound-BBB opening can provide the following benefits:
- Innovative treatments
- Real-time Monitoring
- Personalized Treatment
- Research & Development Opportunities
This can be used to treat various brain diseases such as brain tumors and Alzheimer’s
The world’s best treatment effect was verified in brain tumor and Alzheimer’s animal models using Neumous’ ultrasound-BBB opening technology, and these results strongly support the technology’s effectiveness and clinical applicability.
Our Drug Up-positioning technology makes it possible to re-evaluate and recycle drugs that have failed in clinical trials
Drugs that were not effective in early clinical trials due to their inability to pass BBB can be delivered to the inside of the brain through ultrasound-BBB opening. Also, Neumous’ Drug re-positioning with the ultrasound-BBB opening makes it possible to reuse drugs that have not been used for brain diseases.
Currently developing equipments for clinical applications
We are in the process of obtaining approval from the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
We have taken important steps to expand our business into global markets including establishing partnerships with pharmaceutical companies to increase the treatment efficacy by utilizing ultrasound-BBB opening technology for treatments that have been ineffective in treating brain diseases due to BBB.
2022 Ministry of SMEs and Startups, Selected for Pre-entrepreneurship project and as the Best company
2023 Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Selected for New Medical Technology Approval Helper
2023 Ministry of SMEs and Startups, Selected for Deep Tec Tips, $1.5 MI research fund for 3 years
2023 Ministry of Health and Welfare, Selected for Brain drug delivery project, $5 MI research fund for 5 years
Global Expansion Roadmap
Neumous’ vision extends beyond borders as we forge ahead with our US expansion plan. Collaborating with luminaries from Harvard Medical School and MIT, we’re poised to secure FDA approvals, conduct clinical trials, and initiate partnerships with global pharmaceutical giants. Join our mission to redefine brain disease treatment. Get in touch today and be part of this groundbreaking journey.
News and Updates
Neumous Inc. – The development of therapeutic ultrasound medical device for brain diseases
About our Company
Meet the Expert Leading Neumous
Juyoung (Jay) Park
- Principal Investigator, Daegu-Gyeongbuk Medical Innovation Foundation
- Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School
- PostDoctorate, University of Michigan
- Ph.D. Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- Minister’s Award, Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Award
- Principal Investigator for national projects (Institute of Brain Science, Innovative doctors and scientists)
- Research Promotion Director, The Korean Society of Brain Neuromodulation Therapy (2023 – Present)
- Founding and Academic Director, Financial Director, The Korean Society for Therapeutic Ultrasound (2015 – Present)
- Korea Food and Drug Administration, Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Medical Device Professional Consultant, Consultant for Korean Agency for Technology and Standard